PayPal is a digital solution for people who want to send and request money online. One can transfer money (abroad) to their friends, family, and several online shops using PayPal. If you are a PayPal account then all kinds of your financial information are stored in PayPal. So if you ever want to change your PayPal password and security questions for any reason then you can follow the below-given steps.
Here is the step by step guide which you can follow to change PayPal password and security questions. But remember that it's not possible for you to change your password and security questions via the PayPal app. If you wish to change then you can always change them by visiting Paypal.com.
Follow the below-given steps to change your PayPal security questions.
· Visit the Paypal.com and sign in.
· Navigate to Settings and click on the Security tab above your name.
· After that, you need to click on Update under Security questions.
· Next from the Security question 1 and Security question 2 dropdown menus, select a question and type its answer.
· After changing the questions click on save.
Note: You can even bypass the steps above, and update your password and security questions by going straight to the Security page. Changing PayPal password and security questions from time to time is recommended by PayPal.
Once you have successfully changed your PayPal password start using the new password instead of the old one. If you enter incorrect password too many times, your account will be temporarily locked as a way to ensure its safety.